Prepare to be amazed at how quick and easy it is to make homemade ranch dressing from scratch! I regret not trying this sooner. I’ve infused this recipe with an effortless combination of delicious dried herbs you likely already have in your pantry. I am adding greek yogurt as the creamy base to ramp up nutrition and decrease fat.
Why You’ll Love This Easy Healthy Ranch Dressing Recipe:
- All the ingredients are easily digestible for a gentle tummy.
- It mixes together in a few minutes.
- It’s all-natural without any sugar or preservatives.
- The taste is incredible!
How Do You Make My Homemade Ranch Dressing?
Step 1. Combine The Wet Ingredients
Add the plain greek yogurt, buttermilk, and mayonnaise to a medium-sized mixing bowl
Step 2. Add the Spices
Add the garlic powder, onion powder, dried dill, dried parsley, and salt to the bowl.
Step 3. Mix them all Together
Mix all the ingredients until well combined.
Step 4. Enjoy!
Pour the ranch dressing into an air-tight jar and store it in the fridge. It’s that simple!
Homemade Ranch Dressing
- 3/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon dried dill
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- Add the plain greek yogurt, buttermilk, and mayonnaise to a medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Add the garlic powder, onion powder, dried dill, dried parsley, and salt to the bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients until well combined.
- Pour the ranch dressing into an air-tight jar and store it in the fridge.
I made this and it was very tasty! I mixed this with your delicious potato salad recipe.
I also made your homemade mayo recipe, and used it in the ranch dressing. It was delightful.
Thanks for sharing!
Made this, now I know the secret to “restaurant ranch”, you can’t buy it, you gotta make it! This is the best ranch dressing I’ve ever tasted, hands down winner. We used fresh garlic and fresh onion to avoid grain based fillers in powdered spices. It came out great. Thanks so much for sharing this recipe!! Appreciating it very much as a person who cannot eat grain! Will see how it goes long term as mayo off the grocery store shelf usually is made with vinegar derived from grain…..we tried it with that anyways. May have to make the mayo that goes into it in future, if I do, I’ll look for your recipe on that…..thanks again!