You can add a graham cracker pie crust’s taste and crunch with my gluten-free graham cracker bits. They are easy to make with simple ingredients and only bake for ten minutes. You score them into small little bite-sized bits. They are lightly sweetened with maple syrup and get the classic graham cracker flavor from a kiss of molasses.
Why You’ll Love This Gluten-Free Graham Cracker Bits Recipe:
- It’s naturally sweetened with maple syrup.
- All the ingredients are easily digestible for a gentle tummy.
- You can make them ahead of time to streamline your recipe.
How Do You Make My Gluten-Free Graham Cracker Bits Recipe?
Step 2. Form the Bits
Divide the dough in half and form two balls. Spread them into two circles using the palm of your hand that is about .25″ thick.
Cut score lines in the dough, creating squares that are roughly .25″x.25″ using a large knife or pastry knife.
Bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes. Allow them to cool. Then break into individual squares.
More Desserts Recipes
Gluten-Free Graham Cracker Bits
- 3/4 cup oat flour
- 1/4 cup tapioca flour
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon molasses
- 1 tablespoon oil (extra light olive oil is my fave)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350ºF .
- Divide the dough in half and form two balls. Spread them into two circles using the palm of your hand that are about .25" thick.
- Cut score lines in the dough, creating squares that are roughly .25"x.25" using a large knife or pastry knife.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes. Allow them to cool. Then break into individual squares.